- Display Advertising: With banner ads, carousel ads and video, you can repeatedly target your potential customers across devices. Drive in-store and online holiday traffic through consumers’ mobile devices, computers and laptops through repeat customer targeting.
- Digital Coupons: Customers respond to digital ads most when they offer coupons (39%) and discounts (32%). Through print-at-home and clip-to-card coupons, as well as partnerships with leading digital coupon sites such as RetailMeNot and RedPlum, you can maximize the reach of your company’s omnichannel holiday coupon campaign.
- Email Marketing: You’ll be able to achieve higher email marketing ROI over the holiday season through curating email lists based on consumer data and only emailing people who actually want to receive messages. Valassis Digital’s email list is 100 percent opt-in, meaning customers subscribe to receive it and self-report their own preferences.
- Mobile Marketing: Reach out to ideal consumers already buying the products you sell when they’re near your store through highly-localized mobile marketing ads. Include calls-to-action that provide directions to your retail locations, click-to-call buttons, and direct links to download your brand’s app or shop your website.
- Conversational marketing: Chatbots can help your company deliver a personalized brand experience for your customers this holiday season by driving in-store traffic, inspiring omnichannel traffic through QR code scanning devices on shelving units and offering customers cashback incentives post-purchase.
Did you know that print marketing campaigns can be the pathway to achieving omnichannel marketing success?
Print campaigns such as coupons and adverts drive shoppers online to purchase from retailers. Combined with your digital efforts, print can help evoke a stronger emotional response and higher ad recall from potential customers, so just think of your print advertising as the part of your brand message that customers can hold in their hand. By making digital and print your marketing power couple, your company can achieve next-level ROI on your holiday advertising campaigns.
Previous: Turn your Holiday Campaign Social